We believe that everyone has the right to be treated fairly, politely and with respect. We also want you to be happy with the service you receive from us. So whenever and however you contact us you are entitled to the following high standards of customer care.
Customer Care Charter
- We will put you at the heart of all that we do.
- We will ensure well-trained staff serve you politely and professionally.
- We will ensure the person you contact takes ownership of your enquiry.
- We will do what we say we will.
- We will reply promptly in plain English, with a contact name and let you know if any delays are expected in getting a full answer for you.
- We will arrange a convenient time to visit, arrive promptly, show identification and inform you if we are delayed.
- We tell everyone who makes a complaint what will happen and when, even when multiple service providers are involved.
- We will protect your confidentiality by handling your information sensitively and securely.
Customer Care Standards
We aim to:
- answer telephone calls within 7 rings during office hours.
- keep voicemail and answer phone use to a minimum during office hours, but any answer phone message will state when you should expect to be called back.
The Customer Service Centre, 01926 410410, will also take calls outside office hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8am to 6.30pm.
- Saturday: 9am to 1pm.
We aim to see you within 10 minutes of your arrival.
We aim to:
- acknowledge emails within 1 working day;
- respond fully to written contact within 5 working days;
- tell you how your enquiry will be handled and how long it will take if the full answer is not possible within five working days.