Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For support and advice about council services please call 01926 410410.

If you are clinically extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 and need support call the Hotline on 0800 408 1447

Registering a civil partnership

You can register a civil partnership at any of our registration offices or licensed venues. When you have decided on a venue and date please contact us to check availability. We request a non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.

Before your ceremony can take place you must each give legal notice of your intended partnership to the local registration office in the district where you live.

Contact us

To check availability to register your civil partnership contact us.