Warwickshire County Council is registered to deliver the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management’s ‘WasteSmart’ course.
The WasteSmart training programme is specially designed to help employees consider resources and waste in everything they do in order to have a positive impact on:
- Improving resource use
- Cutting waste
- Complying with waste regulations
- Demonstrating commitment to improved environmental performance
- Saving money – as well as the planet
Whether it’s a whole workforce or someone who manages waste and resources as part of their wider role, WasteSmart will give them an understanding of:
- Waste as a resource
- The Environmental impact of waste
- The cost effectiveness of managing waste efficiently
- Understanding and applying the waste hierarchy
- Legislation and ensuring compliance
The course lasts for 1 day and is delivered from Northgate House Conference Centre in Warwick. Alternatively it can be delivered in-house for a minimum of 4 people.
For more information and prices, contact email@example.com