Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council, Warwickshire County Council, and their strategic development partners submitted an outline planning application on the 6th September 2022, for a new town centre housing scheme along Justice Walk and a state-of-the-art Library and Business Centre to revitalise Nuneaton’s high street.
Library and Business Centre
Delivering a new library, business centre and cafe building in Nuneaton town centre will act as a catalyst for the regeneration of the town as part of the wider Transforming Nuneaton programme.
The building will be sited on the location of the existing Royal Mail Delivery Office and will act as an economic and civic anchor in a prominent position in the town centre, driving footfall through the town and delivering key services to Nuneaton’s residents and businesses.
Housing on Justice Walk
On the brownfield land to the east of the new library and business centre, between Justice Walk and Vicarage Street, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council and Warwickshire County Council are looking to bring forward plans for around 50 family homes and a pocket park. bring forward plans for around 50 family homes and a pocket park.
- News article from Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- The outline application can be viewed via the NBBC website planning portal by searching application reference 039175
Working in Partneship with
- Queensberry - www.transformingnuneaton.co.uk
- Warwickshire Property and Development Group - https://www.wpdg.co.uk/
- Turley - www.turley.co.uk/