Please tell us about your local issues. We will respond to all queries, and where appropriate will arrange for issues to be discussed at the next Community Forum.
To be confirmed.
County and district councillors for this locality
Warwickshire County Council
Rugby Borough Council
- Cllr Neil Sandison – Eastlands Ward
- Cllr Sue Roodhouse – Eastlands Ward
- Cllr Dale Keeling – Eastlands Ward
- Cllr Nigel Allen – Hillmorton Ward
- Cllr Kathryn Lawrence – Hillmorton Ward
- Cllr David Cranham – Hillmorton Ward
- Cllr Tim Douglas – Paddox Ward
- Cllr Noreen New – Paddox Ward
- Cllr Jerry Roodhouse – Paddox Ward
- The Sergeant for the Rugby Town East Safer Neighbourhoods Team is Sgt Stuart Powell
- The Beat Manager for the Rugby Town East Safer Neighbourhoods Team is PC Ruth Eldridge
- Contact details: Tel: 01788 853846 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Safer Neighbourhood Team produces a monthly newsletter. To view this, please click on the Safer Neighbourhoods link in the “Useful Links” section of this webpage and follow the My Area link at the top of the Safer Neighbourhoods page.
14 March 2017
There are no minutes as this was a drop-in meeting
5 November 2016
Our Rugby Our Future joint forum – as this was a market stall drop-in there are no minutes.
There are no minutes as this was a drop-in meeting with a focus on The Local Plan.
Please follow the link below for further information
For up-to-date information on Safer Neighbourhood Policing, including voting for local priorities, please follow the link below:
As this meeting was a drop-in, there are no notes
March 2016Draft Rugby Town East Community Forum Notes March 2016 (PDF, 174.27 KB) Rugby Mast Site presentation March 2016 (PDF, 3.89 MB) Rugby Town East SNT presentation March 2016 (PDF, 719.09 KB)
There are no minutes of this meeting as it was a coffee morning
March 2015Rugby Town East Minutes 10.3.2015 (PDF, 195.74 KB)
As this meeting was a Dementia Awareness drop-in and an interactive session there are no minutes . A copy of the Police’s Safer Neighbourhood Team presentation can be found here:
As this meeting was a Drop-In session/coffee morning , there are no minutes