A Parental Separation Information Factsheet has been put together for parents living in Warwickshire. It is designed to give an overview of the support available to you if you are thinking about separating, or are already separated, regarding co-parenting/contact arrangements.
Mediation is when an impartial person – trained in dealing with difficult discussions between two opposing sides – acts like a referee in a dispute. There can be a fee for mediation but it is cheaper than hiring a solicitor and taking legal aid.
- National Family Mediation in Coventry
- MACS Mediation and Counselling Support in Leamington Spa
- Relate in Coventry and Warwickshire
- UK Family Mediation Service in Warwickshire
Contact centres allow parents to meet up with their children in a supervised area without having to make contact with the other parent.
- National Association of Child Contact Centres in Nuneaton and Rugby
- DMR Services in Coventry
- Families Need Fathers in Warwickshire