Care Leader 30 hours Per Week Nights Ref: P1619 Department: St Joseph's Residential Care Home for Elderly and Dementia Location: Coleshill Salary: £11.96 per hour Closing Date: 28 February 2023
Care Leader 30 hours Per Week Nights
Department: St Joseph's Residential Care Home for Elderly and Dementia
Location: Coleshill, Warwickshire
Salary: £11.96 per hour
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
St Joseph’s Care Home, prides itself on providing each resident with high quality, personalised care that affords dignity, choice and respect.
Do you have a passion and commitment to working for a charitable organisation that supports people in the care sector, in need, to improve their quality of life. If so, this will be a great opportunity for you. We are looking to recruit a Care Leader to join our dedicated, motivated and compassionate staff team.
Your post will be to carry out individual programmes of care and activities with elderly residents, some of whom may have dementia, in consultation with families, colleagues and other professionals, to promote a quality of service. This will involve carrying out a variety of duties to include personal and intimate care needs. The Care Leader role will oversee the care staff to ensure the shifts run smoothly and efficiently and assist with the management and monitoring of the quality of care given and monitor compliance with CQC requirements. An Enhanced DBS from the Disclosure & Barring Service will be requested for the successful candidate (funded by the Society).
You will hold a Diploma 2 in Direct Care. We are committed to support you by developing your skills through comprehensive training.
Father Hudson’s Care is a committed employer that proactively pursues our ambitions for equality, diversity and inclusion in all that we do, building on our core values.
As a reward for your dedication to our services we offer the following:-
- Enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service funded by the Society.
- Supported and bespoke full induction programme
- Enhanced Society Sick Pay and Statutory Sick Pay upon qualifying period
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlements
- Free Parking
- Group Company Pension Scheme upon qualifying period
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering confidential support on personal and professional matters
- Refer a friend scheme with monetary value
- Employee suggestion scheme accessible via intranet
- On line Payslips
- Excellent free on line and face to face training to help develop and enhance your skills
- Investing in our employees by giving you the opportunity to study, enhancing developmental opportunities
- Long Service Awards with monetary value
- High Infection Prevention and Control Measures
We guarantee an interview – please speak to Shelley Perryman, Registered Manager on 01675 434559.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive sufficient suitable applications.