The European passport return service is provided by local authorities or nominated premium service centres.
Warwickshire County Council is a participating local authority and can photocopy your passport and forward a copy along with your checklist and application to the Home Office on your behalf. Your passport will then be available for you to use while your application is being processed.
Booking an Appointment
The service is available by appointment only at The Bloxam Rooms 5 Bloxam Place Rugby CV21 3DS Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays). Please telephone 01926 412557 and leave your details. An advisor will call you to book an appointment.
You must attend within 7 working days of submitting your online form. The EPRS fee is £25 per application, payable at your appointment. We accept payment by credit or debit card. Children under fifteen years and six months old are charged £5 per application.
Don’t forget to use the EPRS service you must:
- attend in person
- bring your valid Passport with you and
- bring your checklist with a PNN number on it and
- bring all your documents as advised when you submitted your application on line with the Home Office
It is your responsibility to ensure you have all the documents required.
The Home Office may contact you for further information after your application has been submitted.
Using the European passport return service does not guarantee the success of the application and the local authority cannot provide any advice. This service will not ensure that your form has been correctly completed and correct supporting documents submitted.
The nationality checking service (NCS) is a way of submitting an application to become a British citizen.
The service includes:
- checking your application form has been correctly completed
- copying and certifying all relevant supporting documents so that you can keep your originals, such as passports, marriage certificates and Life in UK test.
- submitting your application by secure post to the Home Office
This will not ‘fast track’ your application or guarantee that the Home Office will approve your application. The Home Office deals with each application on its own merit.
- appointments can only be made for the NCS as outlined above
- we do not offer the Nationality Document Return Service (NDRS)
- The Joint Citizenship and Passport Application Service (JCAP) is no longer available
Fees from 1st April 2017
- Adult – £70.00
- Children under 18 – £50.00
Booking an appointment
You will need an appointment to use this service. Please telephone 01926 412557 and leave your details. Appointments are available at:
- Warwick – Monday and Friday
- Bedworth – Tuesday and Wednesday
An advisor will call you to book an appointment. You must have your credit or debit card details ready. On the day of the appointment applicants will need to bring:
- completed application forms;
- all original supporting documents.
Application forms and guidance
Please complete and bring a completed form for each applicant:
- Adult – Gov.UK – AN Form for Adult Applications
- Children under 18 – Gov.UK – MN1 Form for Child Applications
Home Office fees
Knowledge of Life and Language Requirements(KOLL)
All applicants must check that they meet the new requirements for Knowledge of Life and Language. You will need to meet both Knowledge of Life in the UK and have a ‘Knowledge of Language’ qualification. Further information:
Please ensure that you check your eligibility for applying before booking an appointment.
NCS Warwick Office
Warwickshire County Council, Shire Hall, Market Place, Warwick, CV34 4RLView in a larger map.
NCS Bedworth Office
Bedworth Library, 18 High Street, Bedworth, CV12 8NFView in a larger map.