To apply for a change of school, please apply online.
- Log in to the Parent Portal or create an account if using it for the first time.
- Enter your details (new accounts only).
- A verification email will be sent to in your inbox - click the link and log in (new accounts only).
- Add your child’s details if you haven't added them before.
- As proof of address, upload a copy of one of:
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- utilities bill within the last three months
- car insurance policy
- home insurance policy
- signed and dated tenancy agreement
- latest mortgage statement
- Solicitor’s letter confirming completion of exchange of contracts if purchasing a property
- Select your preferred schools and upload any supplementary information forms or certificates required.
- Click the submit button.
If you are not able to apply online, please call us on 01926 414143.
How long does it take?
We aim to process all applications within 10 school days, although this can take longer if any of your school choices do not have space in the required year group. You will be notified if this is the case as soon as possible and issued with an official refusal letter. This will then entitle you to lodge a formal appeal for a place at your preferred school(s).
Applications may also take longer than 10 school days for:
- Children with an Education, Health and Care plan
- Grammar school places
- Children who fall under the Fair Access Protocol for Mainstream Primary and Secondary Schools (PDF, 755 KB)