Apetito meals on wheels service
Apetito produce and deliver hot meals direct to your home, helping you live as independently as possible. The meals are tasty and nutritious, with fresh ingredients and seasonal vegetables.
The service is for people over the age of 50 and for adults who have:
- a physical disability
- a visual impairment or poor eyesight
- a learning disability
- mental health problems
- a deteriorating or life-threatening condition or are nutritionally at risk
Types of meals
- daily lunchtime delivery of a hot meal
- select choices from a weekly menu
- available up to 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- five main meal options per day
- daily choice of hot and cold desserts
- optional soup course
Tea time snack packs
These are delivered at the same time as the main meal and there is a meat or vegetarian sandwich option, fruit, cake or yogurt.
Special dietary needs
We can provide meals to suit any dietary need including:
- gluten free
- caribbean and West Indian meals
- free from allergens range
- texture modified range
- standard two course lunch (soup and main or main plus dessert) – £4.25
- additional soup course – £1
- tea time snack pack – £4.00
You will pay a contribution towards the cost of your hot delivered meal of £4.25. In addition to this, we pay a subsidy per meal to meet the total cost – this contribution is paid direct to Apetito.
To apply for the meals on wheels service please contact us:
To cancel a meal delivery, telephone Apetito by 10am on the day of delivery and the meal will be cancelled with no charge.
You will need to call the Warwick Office on 01926 889511.