Apetito meals on wheels service
Apetito produces and delivers hot meals direct to your home, helping you live as independently as possible. The meals are tasty and nutritious, with fresh ingredients and seasonal vegetables.
The service is for people over the age of 50 and for adults who have:
- a physical disability
- visual impairment or poor eyesight
- a learning disability
- mental health problems
- a deteriorating or life-threatening condition or are nutritionally at risk
Types of meals
- daily lunchtime delivery of a hot meal
- select choices from a weekly menu
- available up to seven days a week, 365 days a year
- five main meal options per day
- daily choice of hot and cold desserts
- optional soup course
Tea time snack packs
We deliver these at the same time as the main meal and there is a meat or vegetarian sandwich option, fruit, cake or yoghurt.
Special dietary needs
We offer meals to suit any dietary need including:
- Caribbean and West Indian meals
- free from allergens range
- texture modified range
- standard two-course lunch (soup and main or main plus dessert) – £4.25
- additional soup course – £1
- tea time snack pack – £4.00
Customers pay a contribution towards the cost of their hot delivered meal of £4.25. In addition to this, we pay a subsidy per meal to meet the total cost – this contribution is paid directly to Apetito.
How to apply
Contact Warwick office: 01926 889511
Email: [email protected]
To cancel a meal delivery, telephone Apetito by 10am on the day of delivery and we will cancel the meal with no charge.
Contact: Warwick Office: 01926 889511