Financial help and advice
Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme
The Warwickshire Local Welfare Scheme helps our most vulnerable residents at times of unavoidable crisis when they have no other means of help.
If you are struggling to pay bills or manage energy debt, call the Act On Energy helpline on 0800 988 2881 or visit the Act on Energy website for energy advice.
Help with household costs
- Act on Energy – energy advice on reducing bills, grants and heat for health
- British Gas Energy Trust
- Council Tax Benefit
- Gov.uk – Cold Weather Payments
- Gov.uk – Warm Front Scheme
- Housing Benefit
- npower – Spreading warmth
- Orbit Better Days
- Severn Trent Water – Trouble paying bills
- Warm home discount scheme