Issues and options consultation
Warwickshire County Council and key strategic partners has launched the consultation for the A46 Strategic Link Road.
We invite you all to take part in our public consultation where we are sharing our plans for a new transport corridor between the A46 Stoneleigh Junction, University of Warwick and Westwood Heath.
The consultation provides insight into a strategic long-term plan for sustainable growth in this region and outlines the three core options considered for the new transport corridor along with the potential impacts and benefits.
This is an opportunity for residents, businesses and all others who have an interest in the area and the transport network to share their views and discuss how this corridor can benefit the wider community.
Our project team will be on hand throughout the consultation to answer any questions you may have.
- A46 Strategic Link Road Consultation Analysis Report (PDF, 850KB)
- A46 Strategic Link Road Cabinet Consultation Report (PDF, 166KB)
- A46 Strategic Link Road Detailed Modelling Report (PDF, 8 MB)
- Equality Impact Assessment form (PDF, 180 KB)
- A46 Strategic Link Road consultation public information (PDF, 3 MB)
- A46 Strategic Link Road consultation FAQs (PDF, 68 KB)
- Recording of Broadcast 1 - December 2020 (Microsoft Teams link)
- A46 Strategic Link Road Consultation – Broadcast 1 - Q&A’s 2020-12-17 (PDF, 211 KB)
- Recording of Broadcast 2 - January 2021 (Microsoft Teams link)
- A46 Strategic Link Road Consultation – Broadcast 2 - Q&A’s 2021-01-07 (PDF, 341 KB)
- A46 Strategic Link Road Consultation – Broadcast Transcript (PDF, 145 KB)