The Lord-Lieutenant is Her Majesty’s formal representative in the county. Warwickshire’s Lord-Lieutenant is Mr Timothy B Cox appointed by The Queen in April 2013.
The Lieutenancy Office is responsible for:
- The organisation of all Royal visits to Warwickshire
- Liaising with Buckingham Palace
- Advice on bids for royal visits
- Honours nominations
- Wedding and anniversary messages
- Organisation of Queen’s Awards and Medal ceremonies
- General advice on protocol.
The Vice Lord-Lieutenant of Warwickshire is Mr Michael Fetherston-Dilke.
There are 21 Deputy Lieutenants of Warwickshire.
Warwickshire’s High Sheriff
Warwickshire’s High Sheriff for 2018 – 2019 is Mrs Clare Sawdon. Queries about the High Sheriff should be directed to the Undersheriff:
Mr David Lodder
10 Elm Court
For more information please visit: lordlieutenantofwarwickshire.co.uk.