Regulatory Partners across Warwickshire, supported by Warwickshire Police are working together to provide advice to operators who are looking to hold late night events over the festive and New Year period.
Guidance can be found at Gov.uk - Carrying out mandatory COVID-19 status checks at your venue or event
Guidance for businesses
- Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
- GOV.UK - Guidance for businesses on contract cancellations and refunds due to coronavirus
- GOV.UK - Advisory information for wedding and event venue providers about advance payment and cancellation terms in their consumer contracts
Roadmap out of lockdown
The following webinars have been produced by Warwickshire County Council and partner agencies. They provide helpful advice and guidance for businesses and organisations.
- The safe reopening of personal care and close contact services - Warwickshire South
- The safe reopening of personal care and close contact services - Warwickshire North and Rugby
- The safe reopening of community buildings
- The safe reopening of non-essential retail
- The safe reopening of sports clubs and information for amateur sports bodies
- Making places of worship COVID secure
- The safe reopening of hospitality with outdoor facilities