Create a WILMa eLearning account
This is a guide for all early years workers on how to use WILMa and access the free HSW WB009 Oral Health Promotion in the Early Years eLearning course.
This course is designed to build your knowledge, skills and confidence relating to the oral health of infants and young children. Once you’ve completed it, you will be given access to the Warwickshire Early Years Oral Health Resource Pack which will provide you with various resources to support the delivery of oral health sessions and campaigns in your early years setting.
What you need to know to get started
- Access HSW WB009 ‘Oral Health Promotion in the Early Years’ eLearning course
- You will see the following login screen; you will need to create a new account. Click on 'create new account'.
- This will direct you through to a sign-up form, scroll down through the form entering your information and ensuring you complete all fields marked *
- Answer the security question/CAPTCHA then click the arrow displayed to the left of ‘Please click here to fill out your organisation information’
- Choosing your position and organisation Complete the following steps to enter your Position and Organisation, click the 'Choose position' button
- Once clicked a pop-up tab will open. You can either:
- browse the hierarchy and select the most relevant position
- click the ‘Search’ tab and type any part of your position and select from the list of matching positions.
- When you have selected an option, click ‘OK’.
- You will then be returned to the screen above, repeat the same process for your organisation by clicking the ‘Choose Organisation’ button.
- If your organisation is not on the system, enter the name of your organisation in the text box on the screen. Please ensure you have searched for your organisation to ensure it does not already exist before entering information into this box.
- When completed, click on the ‘Create my new account button’. Your request will be sent to an administrator who will check the details and approve the account or contact you if there are any problems.
- It may take up to three days to receive a reply.
To search for your course – HSW WB009 Oral Health Promotion in the Early Years eLearning
- If you know the course code HSW WB009 or the course title enter this (or part of it) into the search box and click 'Enter'.
- If you find your position is not on WILMa or are experiencing problems signing up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like assistance contact Learning Pool’s helpdesk on 0845 074 4114 or email email@example.com. The Learning Pool support team is available to help you Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays, from 9am to 5.30pm.