Coronavirus (COVID-19)

For support and advice about council services please call 01926 410410.

If you are clinically extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 and need support call the Hotline on 0800 408 1447

If you are paying the full cost of your social care, you are known as a self-funder. This means that either:

  • you have chosen not to approach adult social care for help
  • you have been assessed but you are not currently eligible for adult social care
  • you are eligible for services, but your savings are above £23,250.

You can choose and pay for the kind of services you feel you need.

Find voluntary or independent organisations offering service