Call freephone 0800 408 1556
Text CHILD and your name to 62266 (Using all CAPITAL letters) and we will call you back
Why foster with us?
- It doesn’t take long. After references you could be welcoming your first child home in six months.
- You can train at home. You will have access to over 50 online training courses that can be completed at home.
- We’ll call you. Text “CHILD” and your name in capitals to 62266 and we’ll call you back.
- You will change lives.
- We’ll be there with you. All foster carers have access to a social worker to provide advice, guidance and support. This includes out of hours and peer support.
- We’re flexible. There is a type of foster care that will suit you. Find out more about the different types of fostering available.
- You won’t be out of pocket. Our foster carers can receive up to £28,000 per year in financial support.
- You can learn so much. About yourself, music and films. A foster child will bring the things they love with them, challenge you and introduce you to new things.
- You can take things further. After fostering a year you can apply to complete a Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce at Level 3.
Fostering for us means that you are our first choice when looking for foster placements for local young people. If you are already a foster carer we would like to chat with you about transferring to us.
We are keen to hear from people who already have experience as a foster carer. This could be from fostering for a local authority or an independent foster agency.
We are currently recruiting for foster carers interested in caring for:
- Children aged over eight on a permanent basis
- Brothers and sisters
- Children and young people from Black and Asian backgrounds
- Children and young people on an emergency basis
- A child with a disability on a short break.
- A parent and their child
Visit our Facebook Page