Register your interest
Call freephone: 0800 4081556
Why foster with us?
- It doesn’t take long. After references you could be welcoming your first child home in six months.
- You will change lives. You will change your own life as well as that of a child’s.
- We’ll be there with you. All foster carers have access to a social worker to provide advice, guidance and support. This includes out of hours and peer support.
- We’re flexible. There is a type of foster care that will suit you. Find out more about the different types of fostering available.
- You won’t be out of pocket. Our foster carers will receive financial support.
- You can learn so much. A foster child will bring the things they love with them, challenge you and introduce you to new things.
- You can take things further. We offer a vast amount of training including accredited qualifications, face to face and online training.
Fostering in Warwickshire
Watch this video on YouTube
We always aim to place Warwickshire children with Warwickshire foster carers, meaning you are our first choice. If you are already a foster carer we would like to chat with you about transferring to us.
We are currently recruiting for foster carers interested in caring for:
- Children aged over eight on a permanent basis
- Brothers and sisters
- Children and young people from Black and Asian backgrounds
- Children and young people on an emergency basis
- A child with a disability on a short break.
- A parent and their child