Accessing the service
The Weight Management on Referral service is provided across Warwickshire. The service provides 12 weeks of weight management support.
Opening times: Open various times, Monday - Sunday
Who is this service for?: Anyone aged over 12 who is registered with a Warwickshire GP
Costs: Free of charge
- Must be registered with a Warwickshire GP
- Aged 12 or over with body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more or a BMI of 28+ if there are complex needs
- Can only participate in one 12-week programme within a 12-month period.
- Cannot have been a paying member of the service provider within the last 3 months
- Maximum of two referrals per person
Referral: You must be referred by a health/social care professional.
Steps after referral: Once accepted you will be sent joining instructions via post or email.