For healthcare and exercise providers
Are you a healthcare provider, social care professional or pharmacy who wants to refer someone to weight management on referral, family weight management or physical activity/healthy lifestyle on referral (previously called Exercise on Referral) services?
For members of the general public to be eligible to take part in the Fitter Futures Warwickshire scheme they need to be registered with a Warwickshire GP. Each service requires that individuals referred meet a specific set of criteria. To find out the criteria, click on the corresponding link below.
During the transitional period with the Fitter Futures contract, the following leisure centres will have a waiting period of three to four weeks:
- Home visits (Physical Activity Consultants)
- Bedworth Leisure Centre - Nuneaton and Bedworth
- Pingles Leisure Centre - Nuneaton and Bedworth
- The Nuneaton Academy Sports Centre - Nuneaton and Bedworth
- Jubilee Sports Centre - Nuneaton and Bedworth
- Shipston Leisure Centre - Stratford-on-Avon
- Southam Leisure Centre - Stratford-on-Avon
To make a referral
Download and complete a copy of the referral form (PDF, 78 KB) and send it by post to:
Fitter Futures Team
Customer Service Centre