Accessing the service
This Physical Activity on Referral service (previously called Exercise on Referral) is provided across Warwickshire. This service offers a 12-week personalised physical activity/healthy lifestyle programme delivered by exercise referral qualified fitness instructors.
Opening times: Open various times from Monday to Sunday
Who is this service for?: Adults aged 18+
Costs: This service is not free of charge however, all service users will receive a discounted leisure centre membership.
Eligibility: You must be registered with a Warwickshire GP and have one of the following conditions:
- mental health condition - such as mild to moderate depression, anxiety, low mood and mild cognitive impairment
- respiratory condition
- musculoskeletal condition
- strength or balance concerns
- neurological condition
- risk of cardiovascular disease
- diabetes (type one or two)
- overweight/obesity (including in all stages of pregnancy and postnatal)
- osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or osteoporosis
- pulmonary maintenance
- recovering from cancer
Referral: You must be registered with a Warwickshire GP and referred by a health/social care professional. Please note, individuals can only access one Everyone Health service - they cannot participate in both the Adult weight management and Physical activity on referral.