Accessing the service
Please note there will be delays for patients accessing Physical Activity on Referral support at Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre from Sunday 19 to Wednesday 29 June and St Nicholas Park Leisure Centre from Monday 4 to Saturday 9 July due to closure for refurbishment.
This Physical Activity on Referral service (previously called Exercise on Referral) is provided across Warwickshire. This service offers a 12-week personalised physical activity/healthy lifestyle programme delivered by exercise referral qualified fitness instructors.
Opening times: Open various times from Monday to Sunday
Who is this service for?: Adults aged 16+
Costs: Discounted costs which vary depending on location and provider
Eligibility: You must be registered with a Warwickshire GP and have one of the following conditions:
- mental health condition - such as mild to moderate depression, anxiety, low mood and mild cognitive impairment
- respiratory condition
- musculoskeletal condition
- strength or balance concerns
- neurological condition
- risk of cardiovascular disease
- diabetes (type one or two)
- overweight/obesity (including in all stages of pregnancy and postnatal)
- osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or osteoporosis
- pulmonary maintenance
- recovering from cancer
Referral: You must be registered with a Warwickshire GP and referred by a health/social care professional. Please note, individuals can only access one Everyone Health service - they cannot participate in both the Adult weight management and Physical activity on referral.