Accessing the service
The Weight Management on Referral service is provided across Warwickshire. The service provides 12 weeks of weight management support.
Opening times: Open various times, Monday - Sunday
Who is this service for?: Anyone aged over 12 who is registered with a Warwickshire GP. Those aged between 12 and 16 must attend with an adult. Please note that WW is for those aged 13 and above.
Costs: Free of charge
- Must be registered with a Warwickshire GP
- Aged 12 or over with body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more or a BMI of 28+ if there are complex needs
- Can only participate in one 12-week programme within a 12-month period.
- Cannot have been a paying member of the service provider within the last 3 months
- Maximum of two referrals per person
Referral: You must be referred by a health/social care professional.
Steps after referral: Once accepted you will be sent joining instructions via post or email.
Slimming World, Weight Watchers, NBLT and Everyone Health all offer weight management support. All providers will have the same delivery model - 12 weeks of face-to-face service to support Warwickshire residents in leading a healthy lifestyle. Please see below for more information about each service.