Nuisance motorbikes

If you are bothered by off-road motorcycles, quad bikes or go-peds then please help us to help you!

Recently, the number of people using public and private land in order to ride motor bikes illegally has increased . We receive numerous complaints from members of the public about these incidents.

‘Dob em in’ uses the community to identify who is responsible for riding the bikes and who owns the bikes. The police can then take action, either by serving notices on the riders or seizing the machines.

The message is simple – dob em in.

Postcards will be distributed in areas used by nuisance motorbikes giving YOU the opportunity to send us information on the offenders and riders. If you receive this card, please fill out as much information as you can and send it freepost back to us. Or you can report on line

How does it work?

Simply tell us:

  • where it happened;
  • when it happened (time and date);
  • what did they look like, the rider, the bike;
  • if you know who they are and where they live.

We will then take your anonymous information and work with the Police to identify the riders and deal with them.

More information on nuisance motorbikes can be found at Safe in Warwickshire