- Southam Senior Citizen Action Network
- Action network
Southam SCAN (Senior Citizen’s Action Network) are a friendly group of older citizens interested in keeping ourselves informed on current services relevant to our age-group. The meetings provide an opportunity to socialise and to listen to a range of speakers on topical themes. We welcome like-minded people to join us.
- Meeting details
We meet at:
The meetings are held from 10.30am to 12.30pm, please contact Marie Darwen on 01789 260108 or [email protected] if you are interested in coming along.
Meetings dates 2018:
- Thursday 19th April – Parkinsons Group
- Thursday 14th June – Warwickshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Thursday 16th August – Herbs & Anecdotes with Bob Jardine
- Thursday 18th October – County Records Office
- Thursday 20th December – TBC
- Useful links
- You may also be interested in
- 01789 260108