- Survive, Sustain and Grow – Supporting post Covid-19 business recovery in Warwickshire (open to Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality)
Thank you for your interest in applying for Survive, Sustain & Grow. The application process for this programme is now open to retail, tourism & hospitality sector business only. For support for any other sector please either visit Coronavirus support for businesses and suppliers or contact the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub on 0300 060 3747 or email@example.com.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating impact on a global scale forcing governments to put measures into place that has been unprecedented in order to try and protect businesses and the livelihood of its workforce. The crisis has had far reaching effects upon the global and national economy. Whilst the impact and pressures felt by each individual business is unique, there are many similarities to the shape of their recovery.
We have launched a new £300,000 initiative. The “Survive, Sustain and Grow” programme will provide an enhanced business consultancy service to assist businesses with their post COVID-19 recovery plans.
The program is open to all established micro and small enterprises in the retail, tourism & hospitality sector based in Warwickshire and will offer a tailored COVID-19 recovery support package through its network of specialist consultants. They will assist in developing and delivering a robust business framework that will identify key stages, challenges and opportunities the businesses should consider as they progress towards succeeding post COVID-19.
All support will be provided free of charge and will look to engage with companies in all business sectors but with a focus on Retail, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure.
The current COVID-19 pandemic is no doubt challenging for everyone, none more so than for a small business and their employees. Just as companies have weathered other economic downturns we can all work together to survive this.
Please note if your business is not established then we also offer a range of start up support.
- Campbell Marsh case study (PDF, 134 KB)
- Leamington and Warwick Gymnastics Club case study (PDF, 139 KB)
- Bright Vision case study (PDF, 145 KB)
- Camilla Jones case study (PDF, 148 KB)
- In Loco case study (PDF, 137 KB)
- Winchcombe Farm case study (PDF, 184 KB)
- AH Hillier case study (PDF, 97 KB)
- Adventure sports (PDF, 145 KB)
- Bonds lifestyle (PDF, 143KB)
- The Antelope (PDF, 139KB)