- Fitter Futures
- Privacy notice
Last updated: 22/07/2021
The following privacy notice applies to the provision of the Fitter Futures Warwickshire service and covers the Adult Weight Management project, grant funded by Public Health England. It should be read in addition to the council's overall customer privacy notice.
- Purpose for processing
We will process your personal information in order to be able to provide a series of Physical activity, weight management and family healthy lifestyle programs by referrals.
- Personal information collected and lawful basis
We may process the following personal information under the lawful basis of public task:
- Contact details, such as email and telephone number
- School attended
- GP contact
- Parent / Guardian - as referrer
- Health / Social Care professional - as referrer
Under the provision of Health and Social Care and Public Health, we may also process the following sensitive (special category) personal information:
- Disability (y/n) plus details when required
- Medical details – reason for referral and diagnosis, medication & health status.
For Case studies and Mini film, the processing is by consent at the point of service provision.
Adult Weight Management Grant Funded Project.
Public Health England (PHE) is responsible for monitoring access to and the effectiveness of behavioural weight management services across England.
To support this, we share information about you and the weight management treatment you receive with PHE. To protect your confidentiality, the information we share is de-personalised only, which means it cannot be used by PHE to identify you.
- Find out more about Public Health England and how it is monitoring adult weight management services.
Alternatively, for more information you can contact us directly - see Information Rights section below.
- Who we may share your information with
Who we may share your information with:
- Everyone Health
- Springfield Mind
- Slimming World
- Weight Watchers
- Public Health England for the Adult Weight Management Grant Funded project.
- How long we will hold your information
Last contact with the service plus 6 years.
For the Adult Weight Management Grant Funded Project, information is held in line with the NHSX Records Management Code of Practice 2020.
- Your information rights
Your information rights for this service are set out below.
For the rights of Access, Rectification, Restriction and Objection of your personal information - contact us by email at: email@example.com.
The rights of Erasure and Portability are not available for this service.
This service does not use Automated Decision Making or Profiling as a process.
See www.warwickshire.gov.uk/privacy for further information on how we process your information including contact details and if you have a complaint about your information rights.
- You may also be interested in
- Documents and downloads