Support for you
If you are clinically extremely vulnerable or self-isolating without support then services in Warwickshire can help you.
For the latest guidance visit:
- GOV.UK - Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable
If you are self-isolating and unable to work you may be eligible for financial support from the government's Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme. Applications for support need to be made to your local district or borough council.
What we can offer
We can provide support for a number of issues and help you to tap into the additional support being provided by community and voluntary groups:
- priority access to supermarket delivery slots
- accessing food and essential household goods (includes supermarket information)
- medicine deliveries
- community groups
- financial support
- mental health and wellbeing advice
- COVID-19 support directory
- housing support
- health and social care information
- information, advice and online services eg virtual/home library
- hospital discharges/hospital to home
- home isolation
How can you contact us?
If COVID-19 is affecting you and you have no support from friends or family you can access support through these routes:
- online form to request support
- professional referrals
- local authority contact centres
- COVID-19 hotline: 0800 408 1447
The hotline is open:
- Mon-Thurs: 09:00 - 17:00
- Fri: 09:00 - 16:30
- Sat: 09:00 - 13:00
Our lines are really busy at the moment, so hold times may be longer than we would like. Please bear with us.