North Warwickshire Borough

Main settlements: Atherstone, Coleshill and Polesworth

Please note that only a limited number of records are currently available to order online. We are in the process of adding more records to this system.

For copies of certificates which are not online, please apply by post or in person.

How to apply

Building Data available online Registers held – not yet indexed online
Atherstone Register Office/Approved Premises 1839 to 2010 2010 to present date
Ansley, St Johns Mission (CLOSED) 1950 to 1975  
Ansley, St Lawrence 1837 to 1991 1991 to 2012
Arley, St Wilfred 1837 to 1973 1973 to 2017
Arley, St Michael 1987 to 1992  
Astley, St Mary 1837 to 2006  
Atherstone, St Mary 1851 to 1997  
Austrey, St Nicholas 1837 to 2007 2007 to 2015
Baddesley Ensor, St Nicholas 1837 to 1976 1976 to 2017
Baxterley Parish Church 1838 to 1994 1994 to 2015
Bentley, St John (CLOSED Demolished 1972) 1837 to 1947  
Caldecote, St Theobald & St Chad (CLOSED 2018) 1839 to 2001 2008 to 2016
Coleshill, St Peter & St Paul 1837 to 2009 2009 to 2018
Corley Parish Church 1838 to 1994  
Curdworth, St Nicholas 1838 to 2009 2009 to 2016
Dordon, St Leonard 1902 to 1995  
Fillongley, St Mary All Saints 1838 to 2011 2011 to 2018
Great Packington, St James (Private Chapel to Packington Estate) 1837 to 1993  
Grendon, All Saints 1837 to 2006 2006 to 2018
Hartshill, Holy Trinity 1848 to 2011 2011 to 2017
Hurley, Church of the Resurrection 1905 to 1969  
Kingsbury, St Peter and St Paul 1837 to 1973 , 1988 to 2009 1973 to 1988, 2009 to 2015
Lea Marston, St John the Baptist 1838 to 1976 1976 to 2010
Little Packington, St Bartholomew (CLOSED 1991) 1838 to 1955  
Mancetter, St Peter 1837 to 2007 2008 to 2013
Maxstoke, St Michael & All Angels 1838 to 2004 2004 to 2018
Merevale, Our Lady 1838 to 2005 2005 to 2016
Middleton, St John the Baptist 1837 to 1999 1999 to 2011
Nether Whitacre, St Giles 1837 to 2003 2003 to 2017
Newton Regis, St Mary 1837 to 2002  
No Man’s Heath, St Mary the Virgin (CLOSED 2009) 1875 to 1996  
Over Whitacre, St Leonard 1837 to 2001  
Polesworth, St Editha 1837 to 1994  
Seckington, All Saints 1838 to 1968  
Shustoke, St Cuthbert 1838 to 2005  
Shuttington, St Matthew 1838 to 1995  
Warton, Holy Trinity 1849 to 2001  
Water Orton, St Peter & St Paul 1872 to 2009 2009 to 2017
Wishaw, St Chad 1837 to 2007 2007 to 2017
Woodend, St Michael All Angels None currently available  
Ansley, URC (CLOSED) 1972 to 1980  
Arley, St Joseph RC None currently available  
Arley, Wesley Hall, Methodist 1924 to 1985  
Atherstone, Independent Chapel/ URC (CLOSED) 1942 to 1974  
Atherstone, St Benedict RC 1952 to 1992  
Atherstone, Trinity Methodist Church 1925 to 1998  
Austrey, Baptist Chapel (Post 1985 see Atherstone or Nuneaton RO) 1982 to 1985  
Baddesley Ensor, Methodist Chapel (CLOSED) 1941 to 1992  
Baddesley Ensor, Trinity Congregational Church, Previously Zion (CLOSED 2009) 1990 to 2007  
Bodymoor Heath, Methodist Chapel (CLOSED) 1967 to 1996  
Chapel End, Methodist Chapel (CLOSED) 1942 to 1999  
Chapel End, URC (CLOSED 2014) 1914 to 1994 1995 to 2007
Coleshill, Sacred Heart & St Theresa RC 1971 to 2012 2012 to 2018
Coleshill, Wesleyan Methodist Chapel None currently available  
Dordon, Congregational Church 1965 to 2004  
Dordon, Kingdom Hall None currently available  
Dordon, Methodist (CLOSED) 1939 to 1989  
Fillongley, Wesleyan Methodist (CLOSED) 1956 to 1977  
Fillongley, Methodist None currently available  
Grendon, Methodist Church (CLOSED 2017) 1940 to 1975 1976 to 2008
Hartshill, Methodist Chapel (CLOSED 2012) 1924 to 2003  
Kingsbury, Methodist Chapel 1936 to 1997  
Mancetter, Methodist Chapel 1933 to 1977  
Nether Whitacre, Methodist Chapel 1934 to 1996  
Polesworth, Baptist Chapel 1907 to 1987  
Polesworth, Independent Chapel 1969 to 1984  
Polesworth, Methodist Church (CLOSED 1985) 1941 to 1983  
Water Orton, Methodist Chapel 1976 to 1984