The Warwickshire COVID Secure Community Pledge is open to those operating community facilities such as community centres and places of worship in Warwickshire to sign up to.
The pledge seeks to promote COVID Secure best practice while providing reassurance to employees, volunteers and visitors to community venues in the local area. The pledge is a reminder of all of the things that should be done, and a way of making a positive statement that the venue is 'COVID secure'.
This is a voluntary pledge, and by signing up to the Pledge, and displaying the poster, organisations are taking a positive step to show that the necessary precautions are in place to safeguard the health and wellbeing of their employees and visitors.
What’s in the Pledge?
By signing the pledge, businesses commit to:
- Social distancing – measures to maintain 2m social distancing (or 1 metre with mitigating measures if not possible) throughout the premises
- Hygiene – commitment to provide hygiene facilities for staff and customers and regular cleaning of premises to reduce transmission of Coronavirus, including hand washing facilities and hand sanitising
- Face coverings – all staff in public facing roles will wear a face covering (unless they have a legal exemption · Ventilation – the provision of adequate ventilation, in line with PHE and HSE guidance
- Regular testing – encourage our staff to undertake asymptomatic COVID Lateral Flow Tests a minimum of once a week
- Staff Health and Well-being – we will support our staff with health and well-being needs.
- Preventing and Controlling Outbreaks – support staff to self isolate as required and undertake appropriate contact tracing for all cases identified in the workplace, ensuring all close contacts isolate in line with national guidance
- Vaccinations – support employees to access vaccinations
- Risk Assessments – We have carried out and regularly review our COVID risk assessment, communicating with staff and ensuring they follow its recommendations.
How it Works
- Read and sign up to the pledge
- Enter your details to access information and support
- Access the pledge poster and information leaflet
- Post it at the venue for staff and visitors to see
- Keep to the pledge promises, and let your staff and volunteers know about the well-being and mental health resources.
For Pledge enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the Prevent and Response Team email email@example.com.