We employ a range of different professionals who are dedicated to keeping Warwickshire up and running, from planners and technicians to engineers and project managers. At Warwickshire County Council we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. There are so many fantastic reasons to come and work for us, including:
- Flexible working arrangements giving employees a better work/life balance
- Diverse and varied workload, with the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects
- Structured training programmes to allow you to develop your career
- Generous rewards and benefits
- Positions available across the board from apprentices and graduates, through to more senior roles.
We are currently recruiting for a range of different positions with part time, full time and flexible working opportunities available. Find out more.