Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth will support eligible SME’s to improve skills amongst their workforce.
How the scheme works
- Skills 4 Growth will support your business to identify and address skills gaps, to help you to grow and achieve your business plan.
- A skills training package will be agreed that will deliver a training plan that suits both you and your employees' needs.
- 50% of agreed training costs will be funded by Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth.
- On completion of all agreed supported training, we would like your feedback to evaluate the success of the support to your business.
- Small to medium-sized enterprises in advanced manufacturing and engineering or service sector industries, for example, health and social care.
- must be based in Coventry and Warwickshire
- Skills training that will close skills gaps in your business and lead to accredited qualifications.
- full and units of qualifications at a range of levels
- ESOL courses (basic skills in English for speakers of other languages).
Coventry and Warwickshire Skills 4 Growth is partly funded by the European Social Fund and receives further funding support from Coventry City Council and Warwickshire County Council.
Telephone: 024 7771 9782