Get ready for Brexit

On 23 June 2016, a majority of UK voters voted that the UK should leave the European Union.

Leaving the EU means a number of changes that will affect businesses and individual citizens.

If you are an individual, family or a business, please visit GOV.UK - get ready for Brexit for information and advice on how to prepare for the UK leaving the European Union.



The following sites may be of use to Warwickshire businesses:

Community groups

The community leaders toolkit equips community groups with the right tools and information to support EU citizens and their families to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

GOV.UK – EU Settlement Scheme: community leaders toolkit


There are a number of Brexit Readiness Events coming in the following week. The following events are available for businesses in Warwickshire and Coventry:

  • Brexit Resilience Roundtable: Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering – Friday 18 October
  • Meet the Expert – Friday 18 October
  • Brexit Workshop for Business Advisers & intermediaries – Tuesday 22 October
  • Business Brexit Briefing – 24 October
  • Brexit Resilience Roundtable: Transport & Logistics – Friday 25 October
  • Meet the Expert – Friday 25 October

Book onto a Brexit Readiness event