Join for free at your local library and choose your group’s next read, from multiple copies of more than 200 titles.
This is what you will get
- a copy of our reading pack with advice, tips and suggestions for starting and running a reading group
- a group ticket
- up to 20 copies per title of a wide choice of award-winning and popular fiction, classics and non-fiction titles
- advice from library staff if needed.
How you can join
- call into your local library
- bring ID with you – your own library card is sufficient
- one person from your group needs to be the named contact
- you’ll need an email address, so we can contact you
- the library ticket will be given to the named contact, who will be responsible for requesting your books each month.
How to use
- One week before your meeting, choose a title from our Reading Group Collection
- request the number of copies you need from the library catalogue
- we’ll issue the books to your group card and send you an email when your title is ready for collection
- the named contact collects the books from the library.
How you can help us
- please return items on time, so that other groups can borrow them
- please make sure the set is complete
- post reviews and ratings on our website for others to read
- suggest new titles for the collection.