During the road closure period - largely Sunday 7 August 2022 - residents and businesses will not have access to the closed roads until the closures have been removed.
The following streets will be closed between 3AM - 7PM* on Sunday 7 August (adjoining roads may also have restrictions in place).
- Myton Road (A425) between Banbury Road (A425) and Myton Gardens. Road Closed from 10AM Wednesday 3 August - 8PM Monday 8 August.
- Myton Road (A425)
- Banbury Road (A425) between Gallows Hill and Castle Hill
- St Nicholas Church Street
- Castle Hill (A425) including Mill Street
- Shakespeare Avenue
- Henley Road (A4189) between West Street (A429) and B4463
- Old School Lane
- Hampton Road between A4189 and Old Budbrooke Road
- Old Budbrooke Road between Hampton Road and Birmingham Road (A4177)
- Birmingham Road (A425) between A46 and Theatre Street
- North Rock (A425)
- Northgate onto Priory Road
- St Johns (A429)
- Coten End (A445)
- Smith Street (A425)
- The Butts (A452)
- Jury Street, High Street, West Street (A429) between Castle Hill and St Lawrence
- Stratford Road (A429) between Lawrence Avenue and Edgehill Drive
- Church Lane
- Ugly Bridge Road
- Birmingham Road (A4177) between Hockley Road (B4439) and A46 Roundabout (Budbrooke)
- A46 Northbound and Southbound off slip roads onto Birmingham Road (Budbrooke Roundabout). Road closed from Sunday 7 August 12.01AM - 7PM.
- Emscote Road (A445)
- Warwick New Road (B4099) between Emscote Road (A445) and Warwick Place.
- Princes Drive (A452)
The following streets will be open with changed traffic conditions between 3AM - 7PM.
Please plan ahead, be patient and follow directions from the Police and Traffic Management Teams.
A46 at Budbrooke
A46 remains open but both slip roads will be closed.
Primrose Hill/Wedgnock Lane, Coventry Road, Greville Road (accessed off Coventry Road - A429) including adjoining roads.
Access to Hospital and Local Businesses/Residents only. No route through Road Race course to Birmingham Road (A425) or Emcote Road (A445) Exit North via A46 only.
Europa Way (A452) / Old Warwick Road (A425) Roundabout
Access to Europa Way and Old Warwick Road will be maintained. No access to Myton Road or Princes Drive.
|Road name||Restriction||Additional information|
|Bridge End||Vehicle Access Point for Bridge End residents under Traffic Control: All day.||Access will be facilitated through the road closure for residents wishing to access the Bridge End estate from Gallows Hill, along Banbury Road only|
|Alders Grove||Vehicle Crossing Point under Police and Traffic Control; 3AM - 7.15AM and 4.45PM - 7PM.||Access will be facilitated through the road closure for residents to access the Stratford Road (A429)|
|Shakespeare Avenue||Vehicle Crossing Point under Police and Traffic Control: 3AM - 7.15AM and 4.45PM - 7PM.||Access will be facilitated across the course in both directions between Browning Avenue and Masefield Avenue. Utilising Aylesford School and Sixth Form College Car Park to access Tapping Way to Stratford Road (A429)|
|Hampton Road & Old Budbrooke Road (between Old School Lane and Church Lane - for Hampton on the Hill and Hampton Magna)||Vehicle exit only at the times listed below: 3AM - 7.15AM and 4.45PM - 7PM.||Local Residents will be able to exit the course following the direction of travel indicated on the map. Police and Traffic Control will direct traffic to the designated access exit point.|
|Eastley Crescent||Vehicle exit only at the times listed below: 3AM - 7.15AM and 4.45PM - 7PM.||Access in one direction only from Eastley Crescent across the Birmingham Road (A425) to Haywood Road.|
|Bridge Street||Vehicle exit only at the times listed below: 3AM - 7.15AM and 4.45PM - 7PM.||Access will be facilitated across the course in both directions between Bridge Street and Greville Road.|
*Myton Road between Banbury Road (A425) and Myton Gardens Road will be closed from 10AM on 3 August to 8PM on 8 August. Access to all residents and businesses on Myton Road will be maintained from Europa Way / Old Warwick Road Roundabout
* A46 Northbound and Southbound off slip roads onto Birmingham Road (Budbrooke roundabout) will be closed from 12.01AM - 7PM on Sunday 7 August.