|Monday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.30 – 12.30|
Library services for Southam are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- public toilet
- baby changing facility
- UK Online Centre
Other council services
Children’s and young adults groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 11:00 – 11:30 (term time only).
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Fridays, 11:00 – 11:30 (term time only).
- Code Club – free after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11. Mondays, 16:00 to 17:00.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Thursdays, 16:00 – 17:00. Drop in – no need to book.
Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet drop-in help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays, 13:00 – 14:00 and 14:15 – 15:15. Please book in advance – Contact us.
- Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Mondays, 9:30 – 12:30.
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Stratford District Council services
You can talk one to a customer service advisor in Stratford-upon-Avon, using a Customer Access Terminal. Each terminal is equipped with scanners and webcams. The scanner allows you to easily show documents to an advisor and the webcams allow you to interact face to face for a more personal service.
- accessible entrance
- public area on one level
- accessible toilet
- accessible parking
- registered assistance dogs welcome
- facilities for visually impaired
- staff are trained to help
- information available