|Monday||09.30 – 12.30|
|Tuesday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.30 – 12.30 and 13.30 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.30 – 12.30|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 18:30
- Saturday: 09:00 – 13:00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A4 colour
- photocopier – A4 colour
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- read and relax area
- UK Online Centre
Children’s and young adults groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Tuesdays, 10:45 – 11:15.
- Story Stomp – fun session for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers to follow on from Rhyme Time. Thursdays, 10:45 – 11:15.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children aged 8 – 11 to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Monthly on a Saturday, 10:30 – 12:00. Contact us for more details.
Other groups and activities
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Tuesdays, 14:00 – 16:00. Please book in advance – Contact us.
- Shipston Library Reading Group – for adults. Monthly on a Thursday, 10:30 – 12:00. Contact us for more details.
- Thursday Club – a drop-in craft and board game session for adults. Thursdays, 14:00 – 16:00.
Other council services
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.