The Warwickshire.gov.uk website and wider online ‘estate’ plays a vital role supporting this, delivering services, information and advice to customers and residents. By maximising the opportunities provided by ‘digital’, the site aims to provide a higher quality of customer service while also making the organisation more efficient.
These standards and processes are used to ensure our online services, information and advice are:
- Secure and adhere to data protection standards
- Easy to find, use and read
- Focused on customer needs and behaviours
- Accessible to visitors with disabilities or language needs
- Presented to a high standard on mobile and tablet devices
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Flexible to adapt to future technology or changes in customer behaviour
- Able to be reviewed and improved based on statistics and feedback.
This information overrides any other standards that a council group or service may have in place. These standards applies to any service developed in-house or commissioned by Warwickshire County Council.