Learn how to consider sustainability in the everyday decisions and actions you take
The WasteSmart training programme is specially designed to help employees consider resources and waste in everything they do in order to have a positive impact on:
- Improving resource use
- Cutting waste
- Complying with waste regulations
- Demonstrating commitment to improved environmental performance
- Saving money – as well as the planet
Whether it’s a whole workforce or someone who manages waste and resources as part of their wider role, WasteSmart will give them an understanding of:
- Waste as a resource
- The Environmental impact of waste
- The cost effectiveness of managing waste efficiently
- Understanding and applying the waste hierarchy
- Legislation and ensuring compliance
With a choice of classroom-based learning or e-learning, WasteSmart is quick and accessible, easy to digest and can be turned into direct action in the workplace.
For those who want to take their learning further, there is the option of WasteSmart Advanced.
WasteSmart training is delivered through CIWM approved trainers via a national network of franchised centres.