We currently spend in excess of £330 million each year on the procurement of goods, works and services. One of the ways in which we can achieve best value for the citizens of Warwickshire, is to ensure that everything, from paper clips to multi-million pound care contracts are purchased effectively and efficiently.
- Tender opportunities
- Contracts above the EU Tendering Threshold
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO) Tenders
- Other Public Sector Tender Opportunities
We are currently inviting tenders for the supplies, services and works listed below.
Since February 2010, Warwickshire County Council, Coventry City Council and Solihull Council have been working together on procurement. Our new joint E-Tendering platform, CSW-JETS, has now been launched and is the place where all 3 authorities will be advertising their tendering opportunities. Our colleagues in Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council and Rugby Borough Council are also using this common platform and it is hoped that other Warwickshire based public bodies will soon follow suit. This means that for the first time, there is a single point of access for the majority of Local Government tendering opportunities throughout the Coventry/Solihull/Warwickshire sub region.
The benefits for you are:
- Single point of access
- Single registration to access tendering opportunities in multiple authorities
- Automatic alerts to tendering opportunities appropriate to your organisation
- Electronic processes making it easier for you to participate.
We would encourage you to register by visiting the CSW JETS website.
To assist you in using the CSW-JETS supplier e-tendering portal, please download the step by step supplier guide to the CSW-JETS E-tendering supplier portal.
We are required to advertise certain contracts (exceeding specified threshold levels) in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)
Note – if you are searching for Warwickshire Council Contracts advertised in the European Journal search for ‘Warwick’ (for contracts advertised by WCC) or ‘Leicester’ (for contracts advertised by the Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation on behalf of WCC (see below).
We are a member of the Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO) based in Leicester. ESPO is a local authority buying consortium and a significant number of the products and services purchased by us are purchased via contracts negotiated by ESPO.
Most public sector organisations have tender opportunities:
- Nuneaton and Bedworth District Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Coventry City Council
- Solihull Borough Council
- Birmingham City Council
- Staffordshire County Council
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Worcestershire County Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Gloucestershire County Council
There are also a number of national and regional websites where business opportunities are routinely advertised: