Please tell us about your local issues. We will respond to all queries, and where appropriate will arrange for issues to be discussed at the next Community Forum.
Warwickshire County Council
- Cllr Kam Kaur – Bilton & Hillside Division
- Cllr Maggie O’Rourke – New Bilton and Overslade Division
- Cllr Peter Butlin – Admirals & Cawston Division
Rugby Borough Council
- Cllr Peter Butlin – Admirals & Cawston Ward
- Cllr Michael Stokes – Admirals & Cawston Ward
- Cllr Mark Williams – Admirals & Cawston Ward
- Cllr Julie A’Barrow – Bilton Ward
- Cllr Lisa Parker – Bilton Ward
- Cllr Chris Cade – Bilton Ward
- Cllr Tina Avis – New Bilton Ward
- Cllr Ish Mistry – New Bilton Ward
- Cllr Mike Brader – New Bilton Ward
- Cllr Marion Nash – Rokeby & Overslade Ward
- Cllr Bill Lewis – Rokeby & Overslade Ward
- Cllr Carie-Anne Dumbleton – Rokeby & Overslade Ward
- The Sergeant for the Rugby Town West Safer Neighbourhoods Team is Sgt Sarah Masters
- The Beat Manager for the Rugby Town West Safer Neighbourhoods Team is PC James Graham
- Contact details: Tel: 01788 853845 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Safer Neighbourhood Team produces a monthly newsletter. To view this, please click on the Safer Neighbourhoods link in the “Useful Links” section of this webpage and follow the My Area link at the top of the Safer Neighbourhoods page.
Our Rugby Our Future
As this was a market stall format, there are no minutes.
Overslade & New Bilton Community meeting
Due to the format of this meeting, there are no minutes.
Bilton & Hillside and Admirals & Cawston Community meeting
- Bilton and Hillside and Admirals and Cawston – notes 27.09.17 (PDF, 151.78 KB)
- Cawston roadworks 270917 (PDF, 464.98 KB)
- Highway (Road Humps) Regs 96 (PDF, 760.56 KB)
- Option A Bawnmore Rd, Rugby (PDF, 114.97 KB)
- Option B Bawnmore Rd, Rugby (PDF, 439 KB)
- Option C Bawnmore Rd, Rugby (PDF, 396.9 KB)
- Option D Bawnmore Rd, Rugby (PDF, 321.46 KB)
5 November 2016
Our Rugby Our Future joint forum – as this was a market stall drop-in there are no minutes.
There are no notes as this was a drop-in meeting with a focus on The Local Plan.
For further information, please click on the link below. Please note that the consultation deadline is Friday 11 November 2016
For up-to-date information on Safer Neighbourhood Policing in Rugby Town West, including voting for local priorities, please click on the link below:
March 2016Notes Rugby Town West Community Forum 16 March 2016 (PDF, 184.49 KB) Update from Cllr Kam Kaur 26.5.16 (PDF, 20.67 KB)
Rugby Town West Community Forum 16.3.16 Free School presentation (PDF, 307.76 KB) Macintyre Academies presentation (PDF, 130.31 KB) N Minns Free School proposals Rokeby Primary School (PDF, 759.51 KB)
As this was a drop-in Coffee Evening, there are no minutes