This is a new pot of funding worth £400k made available by the County Council under its Going for Growth programme aimed at building a stronger local economy.
Operation Footfall is all about getting greater numbers of people into Warwickshire’s town centres.
Bids of up to £30k will accepted from business led community groups such as:
- Town Management Partnerships
- Town Teams
- Business network groups
- Arts groups
- Christmas lights organisations
- Business Improvement Districts
- Events and Festival Organisers
- Groups of businesses.
From the following places:
Bids must be evidenced based and will be judged against the potential for increased footfall, the level of business support, geographical spread and value for money.
- 1st March 2013 - Successful applications March 2013 (pdf, 40kb)
- 1st May 2013 - Successful applications May 2013 (pdf, 41kb)
- 1st July 2013 - Successful applications July 2013 (pdf, 38kb)
- 2nd September 2013 - Successful applications September 2013 (pdf, 43Kb)
- 1st November 2013 – Successful applications November 2013 (pdf, 44Kb)