The Warwickshire Local Resilience Forum (LRF) consists of all agencies involved with emergency response in our communities.
The LRF was formed in 2005 in response to the Civil Contingencies Act 2004. This act requires specific agencies to work together to prepare, respond and recover from different emergencies.
The aim of the LRF is to make sure that the duties stated in the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 are achieved.
Who we are
Warwickshire Local Resilience Forum currently comprises the following agencies.
Organisations at the core of the response:
- Acute Trusts (George Eliot and South Warwickshire Hospitals)
- Environment Agency
- Public Health England
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Warwick District Council
- Stratford Upon Avon District Council
- Warwickshire County Council
- Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service
- West Midlands Ambulance Service
- Warwickshire Police
- British Transport Police
Category Two responders
Co-operating agencies that are less likely to be involved in the core planning work but may be heavily involved in incidents: