Please note that not all waste types are accepted at all recycling centres so please use our what you can take and where (map) to check which recycling centre you can take your items to.
We can accept small amounts of chemicals (up to 5 litres per household per month) from members of the public (commercial chemicals not accepted) free of charge at a limited number of recycling centres. All visits must be pre-booked and are limited to one visit per household per month.
Householders have a duty of care and responsibility for the hazardous chemical and paint waste they produce. Please understand that Warwickshire County Council reserves the right to restrict, or refuse certain hazardous chemical and paint wastes on the grounds of environmental compliance, the health and safety of visitors and staff at our sites and that hazardous chemical and paint wastes may not be legally classed as household waste.
How to book
Submit your completed form to:
PO Box 43
Times and centres that accept chemicals
Chemicals: 1.00pm to 3.00pm
|Lower House Farm|
Lower House Lane
Chemicals: 2.00pm to 3.00pm
- maximum size of container and volume of liquid accepted is 5 litres.
General advice and information:
- Leave the chemical in its original container (as long as it does not leak)
- If not in their original container, use a clearly marked suitable storage method
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
- Never pour chemicals down the drain, as it can pollute local water courses
- Never mix chemicals
- Do not put liquid chemicals into your rubbish bin. Collection vehicles compact waste and there is a risk that the liquid will leak out of the vehicle and on to the road.
- Chemicals from businesses, charities or any National Health Service are not accepted
- We are not able to collect your chemical waste
- We will only accept chemical wastes in containers which do not leak.