Please tell us about your local issues. We will respond to all queries, and where appropriate will arrange for issues to be discussed at the next Community Forum.
Thursday 6 July 2017
Wolston Leisure & Community Centre, CV8 3PD
Drop in: 7pm
Meeting: 7.30pmEC Poster July (PDF, 108.41 KB)
County and district councillors for this forum
Warwickshire County Council
Rugby Borough Council
- Cllr Heather Timms -Revel & Binley Woods Ward
- Cllr Belinda Garcia -Revel & Binley Woods Ward
- Cllr Tony Gillias -Revel & Binley Woods Ward
- Cllr Sally Bragg – Wolston & The Lawfords Ward
- Cllr David Ellis -Wolston & The Lawfords Ward
- Cllr Derek Poole -Wolston & The Lawfords Ward
- The Sergeant for the Rugby Rural Central Safer Neighbourhoods Team is Sgt Sarah Masters
- The Beat Manager for the Rugby Rural Central Safer Neighbourhoods Team is PC Michael Stamp.
- Contact details: Tel: 01788 853851 Email: email@example.com
- The Safer Neighbourhood Team produces a monthly newsletter. To view this, please click on the Safer Neighbourhoods link in the “Useful Links” section of this webpage and follow the My Area link at the top of the Safer Neighbourhoods page.
16 February 2017EC Notes 16.2.17 (PDF, 185.64 KB)
EC SNT Feb 17 (PDF, 835.34 KB)
5 November 2016
Our Rugby Our Future joint forum – as this was a market stall drop-in there are no minutes.
14 July 2016 – Joint Rural Forum
- Earl Craven CF Notes 17.3.16 (PDF, 66.3 KB)
- SNT presentation March 2016 (PDF, 1.22 MB)
- HGVs using local roads presentation March 2016 (PDF, 327.74 KB)
September 2015Earl Craven Community Forum Notes 17.9.15 (PDF, 167.64 KB)
- Earl Craven Community Forum Notes 18.6.15 (PDF, 64.51 KB)
- Earl Craven SNT presentation June 2015 (PDF, 524.54 KB)
- Rugby World Cup presentation (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Tollbar update (PDF, 5.77 MB)
- Earl Craven Community Forum March 2015 Notes (PDF, 169.7 KB)
- EC SNT Presentation March 2015 (PDF, 505.3 KB)
- Tollbar Overview presentation 2015 (PDF, 4.97 MB)
Further to the Rugby Borough Joint Community Forum which took place on 6 November at The Benn Hall.
Earl Craven Community Forum Notes 10.6.14 (PDF, 180.12 KB) Earl Craven Community Forum June 2014 SNT presentation (PDF, 677.45 KB) Community Safety Ambassador update (PDF, 378.9 KB) Introduction to Overview & Scrutiny (PDF, 341.28 KB)