Consumer Safety and Trading Standards

Consumer Advice and Trading Standards

Contacting Warwickshire Trading Standards

Trading Standards has an agreement with Citizens Advice to help you report a problem or obtain consumer or business advice.

If you are a consumer or a business and wish to obtain advice, make a complaint or report a breach of Trading Standards law, please contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service either by:

Consumers will receive advice directly from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service. This information is shared with Trading Standards in order that Officers can deal with breaches of criminal law.  Businesses requiring advice on Trading Standards law will have their enquiry logged and forwarded to their local Trading Standards Service. Warwickshire businesses will be contacted by Warwickshire Trading Standards.

  • Consumer advice

    Follow our three step guide to solving your consumer problems.

  • Trading standards consumer advice

    Problems with goods? Problems with services? Buying a car? Choose from a range of Warwickshire Trading standards consumer advice.

  • Reliable trades people

    Tradeline has been developed in partnership with Trading Standards and Age UK Warwickshire to give local older people (over 50) peace of mind when they have to search for a tradesperson in their local area. For more information visit: Age uk Warwickshire

  • Food standards and safety

    Warwickshire Trading Standards Service has a vital role to play make sure that food is safe to consume, meets UK and European quality standards and is adequately and honestly described.

  • Rogue traders and scams

    Beware of the latest rogue traders and scams from around Warwickshire.

  • Car boot safety

    Car boot sales can be great places to pick up a bargain, but consumers buying second hand goods need to be vigilant, if they want to avoid being ripped off, or even hurt.

  • Consumer Safety and Trading Standards was last updated on January 9, 2014.