2017/18 budget resolution
- 2017/18 Revenue Budget Resolution (PDF, 249.78 KB)
- 2017 to 2020 Savings Plan Appendix A (PDF, 54.73 KB)
- 2017/18 One Organisational Plan 2020 – Reserves Strategy Appendix B (PDF, 98.59 KB)
- 2017/18 Pay Policy Statement Appendix C (PDF, 42.39 KB)
- 2017/18 Capital Budget Resolution (PDF, 73.25 KB)
- 2017 to 2020 Integrated Capital Strategy Appendix A (PDF, 132.29 KB)
- 2017/18 Capital Programme by Business Unit Appendix B (PDF, 29.25 KB)
- 2017/18 Prudential Indicators Appendix C (PDF, 12.27 KB)
Information and details on how the Council Tax levels are set and breakdown on how it will be spent.
Details of Warwickshire County Council’s revenue budget for 2011/2012.
Information on the capital programme for 2011/2012, including details of the strategy and sources of funding.
Our aim remains to ensure value for money (through a cost to performance comparison) is upper quartile for all services.
Comparison of our budget with other shire counties, based on CIPFA statistics 2011/12.
Details of previous budgets, dating back to 2004/2005 financial year.
The annual budget set every February is closely monitored throughout the year. As part of this process, monitoring reports are regularly presented throughout the year to the Council’s Cabinet.