A nationally known, multi-award winning choir for boys with over 130 members
- GRAND FINALISTS in BBC Choir of the year 2010
- ‘Choir of the Day’ 20110 and 2012
- Award winners and finalists in the National Youth Music Finals for the last three years
- Award winners in Cornwall International Festival 2011
- Performances in major venues’
- Two CD Recordings. National & Overseas Tours
- Radio & TV appearances
- Directed by experienced and expert professionals
- Great fun, wonderful experiences, new friends
- Over 130 boys aged 8 – 14
Membership is open access. All boys aged (usually) from 8 upwards can join. (Usually boys will be given a short and very informal assessment so that appropriate training is given). Boys progress first to the full County Boys Choir – which includes the Choristers) and then through a series of progression steps to the more advanced Choristers group which undertakes more varied and challenging events.
County Male Voices
A recent addition (2012) has been ‘County Male Voices’ into which group choristers are automatically welcomed. Also open to other interested teenagers and young men, this group is already gaining a growing reputation and national interest. Appearances include the Warwick Festival, a performance with the renowned Choir of New College Oxford, and a planned tour to the Cornwall International Male Voice Festival in May 2013.
For further details and an application form please go to the Warwickshire Choristers website.