Warwickshire Trading Standards Animal Health Officers enforce legislation relating to animal welfare on the farm, in transport and at market.
Find out the latest Animal health emergencies for Warwickshire.
If you exhibit, use or train performing animals, in England, Wales or Scotland, you must be registered with your local authority.
The Feed Hygiene Regulation requires you to notify this Service of current animal feed activities conducted at any establishment under your control, with a view to registration/ approval.
Sheep and Goat MovementsFrom 1st April 2014 the responsibility of recording movements of sheep, goats and deer moved from the local authority to contractors Southwestern.
The responsibility of recording these movements will move from the local authority to contractors SouthWestern .
For all movements from 1 April 2014 keepers will be required to send the hard copy of movement to SouthWestern, at the address below.
You can now:
- You can access a free, user friendly electronic movement reporting service from ‘ARAMS’
- Set up moves and print your movement documents (avoid repetitious activity!)
- Report moves on to your farm - with a click of a button
- Choice of a free electronic holding register
- Paper reporting is still available if you can’t report electronically
- More information is available on arams
- The new paper movement documents can be obtained from abattoirs and markets
The 3 day reporting criteria remains the same.
Address for sending movement details after 1 April 2014:
Animal Reporting & Movement Service
PO Box 6299
If you require further advice please call Warwickshire Trading Standards Service on 01926 736470 or 736471 or 736475.