Registering your complaint
You can either:
Fill in our online form
Call: 01926 414102
The Customer Relations Team
PO Box 9
- If we can not resolve your issue within one working day it will be registered as a complaint
- The issue must be presented within one year of the incident occurring, or coming to your attention
- We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and offer to meet you to discuss the complaint
- We will agree and record what you want to happen
- We will determine if the right information is available
- We will agree a plan of investigation and timescale with you.
Investigating your complaint
- We will assess the seriousness of the complaint
- We will decide on the most appropriate response
- We will explain to you the different types of investigation/review which can be used to consider your complaint.
Responding to your complaint
- We will provide a clear written response to you
- We will share with you any improvements we intend to make
- The complaints process must be completed within six months of the complaint being received.
If you are not happy with the response, you can ask the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO) to review the way we have dealt with your complaint.