|Monday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 – 19.00|
|Wednesday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Thursday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Friday||09.00 – 17.30|
|Saturday||09.00 – 16.00|
|Sunday||12.00 – 16.00|
Library services are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 black and white
- fax service
- local studies and family history service
- read and relax area
- UK Online Centre
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and parents and carers. Wednesdays 09:30 – 10:00 and 11:00 – 11:30 ; Fridays 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – fun for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers, following on from Rhyme Time. Mondays 11:00 – 11:30 (term time only).
- Book Magic – come and listen to children’s stories and enjoy craft fun. Sundays 14:00 – 15:00.
- Chatterbooks – encouraging children to take pleasure in reading. Book talk, fun games and crafts. Every first Saturday of the month, 11:00 – 12:00.
- Code Club – free after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11. Mondays 16:00 – 17:00 (term time only).
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Mondays 10:30 – 12:30.
- Tuesday Night Reads reading group
- Young writers’ group
- Games Group. Scrabble, Monopoly, chess and draughts. Thursdays, 10:00 – 12:00.
- Rugby Family History Group. Every third Thursday of the month, 14:00 – 16:30.
- AgeUK Advice
- Rugby Wellbeing Hub Advice
- Aids for Retaining Independent Living Advice
Rugby Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.