|Monday||10:00 – 18.00|
|Tuesday||09.00 – 18.00|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 18.00|
|Thursday||09.00 – 18.00|
|Friday||09.00 – 17.00|
|Saturday||09.00 – 16.00|
|Sunday||10.00 – 14.00|
Library services for Nuneaton are also available by telephone – 0300 555 8171:
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday: 09.00 – 13.00
What we offer
- books, talking books, large print
- feature and children’s DVDs
- newspapers and magazines
- spoken word playaways
- Asian reading material
- Warwickshire Local Studies Collection
- Music and drama collection
- Books on Prescription collection – mental health self-help books, eBooks and CDs.
- Sorted! book collection – help for children, young people and parents with common problems and situations.
- computers with printing and scanning – printing is A3/A4 colour
- photocopier – A3/A4 colour
- fax service
- read and relax area
- local studies and family history service
- UK Online Centre
Groups and activities
- Rhyme Time – Fun songs and rhymes for 0-2 year olds and their parents and carers. Thursdays, 11:00 – 11:30.
- Story Stomp – Fun with stories and rhymes for 2-4 year olds and their parents and carers. Thursdays, 9:45 – 10:15.
- Book Magic – stories and activities for children. Sundays, 11:30 – 12:00.
- Code Club – free after school coding clubs for children aged 9-11. Wednesdays, 16:30 – 17:30.
- Lego Club – creative themed sessions for children to build and create with Lego. Alternate Saturdays, 14:00 – 15:30. See Eventbrite for dates.
- Silver Surfers – free computer and tablet help sessions for people aged 50 plus. Thursdays 14:00 – 16:00.
- Family History Group. Every fourth Wednesday of the month, 10:30 – 12:30.
- Nuneaton Bookworms reading group
Warwickshire Police public enquiry service here.
Call into the library where staff can put you in touch with the police to:
- report a crime or anti-social behaviour,
- report lost or found property etc,
- access the police website using the free to use public computers.
Please visit www.warwickshire.police.uk or call 01926 415 000 for online and telephone services.
Nuneaton Library is a Safe Place where you can go to get help if you feel unsafe or at risk when you are out and about.
We will help you contact your support worker, family member, carer or the police. You will know it’s a Safe Place as it will have a sticker in the window.
For more information visit the Safe Places page.
Disabled access features – DisabledGo has a detailed access guide, showing a graphical summary of the venue’s accessibility using access icons and detailed information of the key features of the venue.